We've moved to our new blog!  Please update your readers to our new feed:

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Garden Steps Stitch & Quilt Along {Clara's Blocks}

 I finished my blocks for my quilt. I enjoyed how quickly these blocks came together when I just put my mind to it and worked on them. It is going to be a very bright and colorful quilt when it is all finished.


I chose this layout for my blocks, I may move them around a little before sewing them together. I quickly laid them out so I could take pictures.




Now I will start the fun part, the embroidery! The two embroidery patterns Jennie has created already are so cute and I can't wait to see them on my blocks. There are some really pretty quilts out there and I just loved looking at them.

14 comments:

  1. Clara, your blocks are beautiful! A breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright but sweet too! Looking forward to seeing your embroidery too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,lovely colours Clara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are really beautiful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I hope to get started today, now that I'm home from vacation and have most of the laundry caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE these bright colors!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and beautiful....I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love. These blocks are so beautiful. Hope I can find the pattern. I want to make a quilt like this. Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the prettiest, happiest, most feminine quilt!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Even though you and Jennie are using the same fabrics, the 2 different color ways give them such different looks. Pink is more in line with me, so I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo beautiful! I can't wait to see your embroidery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow it's so pretty. I hope mine looks as good when I catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clara, I love this and I am glad you laid out the pieces so I could see how they look by varying the pink and green. I had planned to make mine with all the pink horizontally but with this laid out, I can see this is a much better option and provides some additional unexpected interest! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! It really brightens our day. We try to respond to your questions if your e-mail is available either in your profile or your comment.

Jennie & Clara